Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bangkok to South Petherton in pictures ...

Pre-gig photos from the DCL Bangkok excursion circa 2003 - just re-found these snaps ... don't I look damn fine - damn shame I lost that rather fetching green top man !!



and as for this - just put it down to some kind of cultural-differance type thang - lets face it - you don't find this type of thing on the streets of South Petherton thats for sure ....


but alas - you do tend to find this - as spotted during the rather excellent carnival night last month - oh how we rocked out to that one !!



meanwhile - I'll leave you with a picture of John von Seggern (no less) tuning up pre-gig - man you should feel the funk when he gets twanging !!

3 comments:

kek-w said...

I've warned you about those naked cycling exploits!

Ah, I didn't know SP had a carnival... kewl!.

A shame Fathers 4 Justice had to turn up, though.

farmer glitch said...

yeah - even here in darkest deepest zummerit ... we too have carnivals ..

gotta watch those angry fathers - shame the one on the left was so damn pissed he passed out before the thing even started !!

Wong Online PoKér Hu said...

The guys in Batman suites are cool. I wonder how what their motivations are. I am afraid that this show will cause a creation of remakes.