Sunday, April 03, 2005

smokin joe...

Well Sunday morning here in real-funky-n-sunny south petherton ... actually picked up a copy of a certain Sunday paper this morning - not known for the news content - but sure as hell packs a punch with 2 of the best down-n-dirty-metal-monsters ever produced (come on and correct me if ya think ya hard enuf !!).. these being

Ace of Spades (drang drang drang / dun dun dun / drang drang drang / dun dun dun .. - "thats the way I like it baby - I don't want ta live forever" .... wooohoooo how we are partying right now in FG-mansions ......) - and that long forgotten bute - which I actually have on 7 inch no less (not played for a couple of decades mind - none other than Cat Scratch Fever - by uncle Ted Nugent (pass the gun - I 'm off shooting ...)


oh what a glorious sunny - and full-throttle-metal-onslaught start to the day - me - I am bopping - z-glitch - she is less enthusiastic, o-glitch - well he just wants to play the Ghost in the Shell playstation game we have just managed to track down - but no way is anything coming between ME AND MY METAL ....

No comments: