Friday, March 10, 2006

Go billy boy - GO

About time I suppose that someone kicked Jacks bleedin-ead-in ....



Being far more intelligent than Mr White, and having had a lot of practice at this sort of thing after spats with his ex, wonky faced art loon Tracey Emin, Childish replied rather better in an open letter: "Though I have undoubtedly angered Jack White, I think it's a bit nasty of him to accuse me of plagiarism merely because his former admiration of my work was not reciprocated," he wrote with a twinkle in his eye.

Childish then went on to continue, rather magnificently: "It all smacks of jealousy to me. I have a bigger collection of hats, a better moustache, a more blistering guitar sound and a fully developed sense of humour. The only thing I can't understand is why I'm not rich. Yours sincerely, Billy Childish."

More upto date fight details over at the Aquarium ...

1 comment:

Molly Bloom said...

If you put Billy Childish up against Jack, Billy would win hands down. Bugger, he survived Tracey 'teeth' Emin for Christ's sake. And he has a mad, twirly moustache. They've got a really, really great painting of his for sale in Whitstable at the moment. I'm trying to think of what to sell to buy it.

If you want to see something great, watch, 'Billy Childish is Dead' - you can see him on his bike annihiliating his neighbour with his dry wit.